1. All sales are not subject to a refund.
2. If an order cancellation is necessary, Please contact our customer service and it must be approved before any orders ship .
3. All Return Authorization forms need to be requested and must be in written form either via fax or email to “email@example.com”.
4. All returns must be approved by our CS department.
5. All returned items without approval will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling fees are non refundable. (Including but not limited to all refused and unacceptable packages).
6. Even though our manufacture monitors for quality. It is the customer’s responsibility to check for any defect on the items received.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring the products to our facility for exchange.
8. No store credit is issued after 15 days.
* Absolutely no returns for special orders.
Claims for any damages must be made within 2 days upon receipt of merchandise and all items returned for credit must be in the original packaging.
1. Send the image of the defective piece(s), invoice number, style number, color, quantity, and size to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please state your company name and wait for our response, which is usually within 1-2 business days.
3. All damage claims must send the listed information to email only.
Claims will not be settled through the phone.
4. Any incomplete or missing information will result in delays in processing the return request.
5. Please return the items to:
779 E. Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90021